The Testify Performance Football Training program will utilize a broad arsenal of tools and methods to maximize development. Athletes will be immersed into a high-intensity, high-performance training environment that will teach them the fundamentals of football training and prepare them for the collegiate level and beyond.
The purpose of collecting this data is to better understand how external loading such as training, school, sleep and life stress is impacting the performance.
The combo of TechnoGym and Keiser training and testing equipment, along with our software, put us in a great position to ensure key performance indicators are tracked each workout with our metric driven testing equipment.
Understanding the strengths and weaknesses of each individual athlete is important first step in building an integrated athlete training plan.
We have a multi-disciplinary staff that possess a wide-range of expertise. Utilize all of our practitioners to aid in recovery. Athletic Therapist, Chiropractor, Massage Therapist, and Naturopathic Doctor. Athletes will also have access to our Recovery Lounge after each training session.
* This football training program is available to high school aged players only*
January 2nd - May 26th, 2023
College: 4x/Week or 5x/Week Options @ 4:00PM
High School: 3x/Week or 4x/Week Options @ 7:00PM
- Identifying structural weaknesses
- Building a proper foundation of movement, strength, and conditioning.
May 29th - September 1st, 2023
College: 4x/Week or 5x/Week Options
High School: 3x/Week or 4x/Week Options
- Strategically developing linear and multi-directional power and quickness for your position
- Explosive speed built through a specific strength and power performance program